The people who are affected by chronic pain, can’t work properly, enjoy with their family and even are not able to make time for their social friends.
The people who are affected by chronic pain, can’t work properly, enjoy with their family and even are not able to make time for their social friends. There can be several reasons of chronic pain and fortunately, exercise can help soothe the situation without taking any medication or medical treatment. According to the health professionals, exercise is a vital aspect in the natural treatment of chronic pain.
How Exercise can reduce chronic pain
Exercise is the best way to get relief from the chronic pain because it makes our body healthy and fit as well. People who exercise and maintain their bodies have less chance to get chronic pain. In short, we can say that exercise is the capsule of every pain. When we workout, our body heat up and produce pain killers for all of its pains. It can be hard to start work out but almost all health care professionals suggest workout and exercise in order to enjoy good health as well as to prevent several health issues like chronic pain.
Below are some best exercises for reducing chronic pain that you can start right now even without joining a gym.
Exercise for low back chronic pain:
- Try wall sits, stand 10 to 12 inches from wall then left your back with the wall for sometimes and slowly bend down your knees and pressing your lower back with the wall. Apply it for the count of 10 and then carefully slide back up the wall. Repeat this for 8 to 12 time in a day.
- Lay on the straight floor on your stomach with your hands under your shoulder put your elbows on the floor straightly and keep this condition for few seconds like 30 to 40.
- Lie on the floor straight with the bend knees and tighten your stomach muscles and press your back with the floor. Keep this position for 10 seconds during while breath smoothly.
Exercise for neck and shoulder chronic pain:
- Sit comfortably on your knees in this position where your arms are resting on your sides and breathe in and out slowly and then take the chin towards the chest. Round your head and complete the circle from the starting point.
- Sit on the floor in the cross-legged position and bend your arms and put it back on your neck then apply some pressure on your neck and breaths normally. Repeat it 10 to 12 time.
- Sit comfortably on your knees sit in this position for sometimes when you feel normal then put your arms on the floor in your back push some weight on your arms and led your head down.
Exercise for knees chronic pain:
- Lay flat on the floor put your arms straight on your sides and legs also. Keep your muscles tight and slowly lift your leg in few inches hold your leg up for some seconds and then lower your leg down slowly as much as possible. Repeat the process same with the other side.
- Lie on the floor straight and put your legs and toes straight then slowly left your leg and bring your knee towards the chest don’t forget to breath normally. Push and pull your leg from 30 to 40 seconds and then put your leg back on the floor very slowly as much as possible.